Look before you leap.

paddy carr

Reaction score
Hi Gang wondering if i should jump in again, it was so good. Feet first here i go..
Been away for a while, hows things? is the 'slagging off' still going on?

Was going to write a big load of heartfelt tributes about the Forum and my mates on it........however probably just get 'slated' some very good people on here.......and 'Scaffolders' this Forum can be great again, back to basics i feel and respect.

regards
Grumpy old arthritic tube technician.:D

Welcome home paddy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLCB3CFB8BC9B41216]Peters & Lee - Welcome Home - YouTube[/ame]

Hi Gang wondering if i should jump in again, it was so good. Feet first here i go..
Been away for a while, hows things? is the 'slagging off' still going on?

Was going to write a big load of heartfelt tributes about the Forum and my mates on it........however probably just get 'slated' some very good people on here.......and 'Scaffolders' this Forum can be great again, back to basics i feel and respect.

regards
Grumpy old arthritic tube technician.:D

Hi Paddy!

Hows the tabs and camping going? Good to see you.

Unfortunately, yes, there are a few on this forum determined to provoke and encourage nasty threads. Very sad, it will destroy any chance of good communication, advice and fun :(.

Be the voice of reason!!

hello mr carr good to see you posting again hope its not just a passing visit how is the goodlady and the grand kids all good a hope.

Hi Paddy good to read your post

Like you I have not being posting for a good few months, due to some work commitments but mainly to the banal content of a lot of post's.

There are too many "empty heads" posting, and while I agree they have a right to post what they want, I have a duty of care to my sanity, so I do not get involved in the drivel.I believe I could eat a tin of alphabety rings and sh1t more complete and intresting sentences than one or two of our more challenged members

The old stalwarts are still here posting helpful and informative post's, at times quite funny , more power to your combined elbows I will continue to lurk around the Forum and hope for an improvement to bring the Scaffolders Forum back to what it was a year or so ago.

Hope you and yours are all fighting fit Paddy good health and wealth

Best Regards

Nice to see 2 old timers back mixing it with the young guns.:cool:

I will also add my wee tuppence regarding the forum. Remember it's a scaffs forum, not a vehicle for any suit to get to us and tell us where we have all been going wrong all these years or any business to round us up and sell us their wares. Sit in any cabin on a Monday morning and you will find at least 1 master but there will also be a Rigger or Paddy Carr, you just have to be selective who you sit beside or listen too to make the day pass quicker.:noworry:

Aw Shucks :love:

Where do you fit in aom, no way a young gun, and not yet fecked up and ready for the Scrap heap. Leave you in the "Good Egg" box for now:suspicious:

That will do for now. Not even sure myself, thought I was for the scrap heap in scaffolding terms not that long ago but with the invention of the IW and 18 months of appointments at a chiropractor to straighten out the lumps and bumps and the young guns are once again struggling to keep up with this old yin.:cool:

hows you paddy youve missed loads mate hmmmm. unfortunatly its more like face book ever week but we still have some good post and posters now and again!! look on the bright side 3 months and the clocks go back and were have the curtains drawn at 5 oclock then we can all have a good natter on the scaffolders forum

Top Bottom