london gaffers

marra watson

Reaction score
ort lads any london gaffers9or any 1 know of any werre looking for trainees) out there looking for any trainess could do with a start asap been on spannner 2 years been doing it 4 4 years last 2 year were with a street firm hard working bla bla bla you knwo the score if you got out please let me know cheers callum

SCAFFOLD LABOURERVacancy from
Job No:WLC/14011
SOC Code:8141
Wage£8.00 per hour
Hours40 PER WEEK, MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8AM-4PM
LocationLondon, SE7 SE7
DurationTemporary
Date posted13 February 2012
Closing date12 March 2012
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
Must have a CSCS card and previous experience. Duties include assisting the Scaffolders on site and any other associated tasks. Temporary position for 4 week may lead to further work for the right applicant.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01245 449100 and asking for Barbara.
Employer
Octain Limited

Cheers teeside but no agencies lol h8 them would like to go direct and wid as much ot as possible

Callum,book a bed and breakfast in london for a night,get a list of firms off google,take your trainee card and spanners and be prepared to start immediately,bosses are much more likely to give you a start if they can see what their getting,and good lad's are hard to come by,espescially on a monday morning when the half hearted dont fancy it,and lastly,good luck;)

Callum there aint that much happening down this way at the moment mate , make sure you got something to come to or it could cost you a few quid.

£50 a week for digs in Tottenham , do you know lads there as Tottenham can be rough place ( 4 shot there this weekend ) for a stranger :)

cheers big fish will do that next monday i fink if i dont get anything b4 any back street firm to watch out for and good 1 to go to first?

Its quiet here mate.
April it'll all be kicking off - start of the new tax year always helps with Firms renewing their budgets and stuff.

Callum there aint that much happening down this way at the moment mate , make sure you got something to come to or it could cost you a few quid.

£50 a week for digs in Tottenham , do you know lads there as Tottenham can be rough place ( 4 shot there this weekend ) for a stranger :)

i it was a hovel it was on lordship lane just off whitehartlane to wards woodgreen(shes got a few houses some over past wood grenn seems better place ) i was there for about 4 mounths its some were to get the head down isnt it i its ruff first wekend down got stuck between a bus and traffic the other way while they were trying to stab each other round the car not a nice place to be lol

cheers phil sure i seen them on here the other day advertising for them was looking for the post bu crnt find it i seen a few of there wagson in tottenham and fnibury park while on for trad any ideas wt there like any 1 ?

I was on there years ago and earned good money with them , they used to do a lot of tower blocks in them day, they aint the worst firm i ever worked for

Mattison Scaffolding

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

You could also try Brogans , they do site work and lots of hours ,weekends
they are also based in North London

Brogan Group - Home

Sorry mate he only has office number but he said it is usually diverted to someone's mobile. If not then just ask for Lester in the office. Say you are a mate of Matt Walker and you won't go far wrong.

cheers phil ill look in to brogan now n llvb aye if ya can please marra cheers

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

cheers vllb n i tell ya m,8 cheers ill give them a ring tomorrow n sya i know mat walker. i no nothing of tha lad lol

Hahahahha i was on there when Lester was on the tools and made up to supervisor ,( now thats another story)
best scaffolder on there is a lad called Johnny Patrick old school and a sh it hot scaffolder

He used to carry a few half inch fittings and tie them into large lumps , so when a gang came to strike it ON PRICE if they didnt have an adjustable or half inch spanner they would be fu cked for ages , he once tried to blackmail the royal family hahahahaha he reckoned he seen a royal have a accident while drunk driving and was trying to get money out of them ,
when he first started he tried to weave a ali tube through a fence as a tie , the tube sprung and hit him in the head and knocked him out cold hahahhahha , i could go on for ever

Top Bottom