Lodge Payments

meercat

Reaction score
How far do you have to be working from your home address before you qualify for lodge?

these days what they want meercat!!!

on a bluebook it was 35 miles i think,i may be wrong but it aroun that.contact your union they should keep you right.the radious is as the crow flys,not by the car.natural obsticles like rivers do come into it if i remember correctly.
The union is yer best bet as agreements vary

FFS, that mob of mine drive further than that to get a packet of fags.:amuse:

Not after a poxy 35 mile I'm not. The boy's are on average 50 mile from base every other day. The work is starting to settle down a bit this end, the yard is all but empty at last and we will be taking things a bit easier for the next couple of weeks.:cool:

on blue book sites anything over 35 miles is deemed as maximum radius allowance, and is changing from as the crow flys to fastest route on the RAC route finder as of the 4th of june. Lodge is then payed when it is not suitable to travel to site everyday and you have to stay in digs, no set distance though.

I used to quite enjoy the travel allowance when working offshore or it may have been in Nigg Bay but either way they took your distance from your nearest train station which was 40 miles in the wrong direction for me.:noworry:

Top Bottom