Loading bay gates

desp

Reaction score
Anyone know somewhere in the south west where I can buy fixed size loading bay gates
We buy adjustable ones from generation an there crap , don't last long on new builds with the fork lift an brickies abusing them
We're from Swindon but I'd travel anywhere between Bristol an Wokingham to get them

buy the old mc donald signs dont no there correct name but there the nuts have anysize loading bay you want then fill it in in tube put a toey on them and cable tie brick gards to then bobs ya uncle fannys ya aunt and when they bend the handrail etc etc charge them

why dont you contact johnapollo on here for prices and dispatch prices or george roberts.

We've been using a new type. You fit tube and boards to them and when its open there's still edge protection in place. Works well.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
We've been using a new type. You fit tube and boards to them and when its open there's still edge protection in place. Works well.

Yea we have some of those we call them w arms but the safety officer that's up his own arse won't let us use them

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

why dont you contact johnapollo on here for prices and dispatch prices or george roberts.

How do I go about contacting them

Last edited:
Why won't they let you use them, i've used them in the past on sites run by keirs, laings, carillion and similar type firms and they've never bothered. We've just zip tied brickquards to them when they're built.

Top Bottom