Loading bay arms

timthumb

Reaction score
Any opinion ?
We are using some product from beaver 84 that is made up with tube
I don't think much of them produces h/r at front around 800 ..... Swivel type fixing breaks
Anything better out there and names of supplier would be good
Thank you

Probably similar but we use the one from Generation although we buy from the manufacturer who are in Parkhead. They do use a swivel fix but I like them especially compared to the older heavy ones that used to split at the gate to allow them to open fully on a middle lift, finger choppers that didn't last 5 minutes with us. The one's we use are made from box section and quite good.

They are not made from tube, it's a light box section. Very sturdy though as I have had all mine for a few years now. I know they want use the same fabricator nationwide but I have a number for the one they use in Glasgow, they may help you I'm not sure as I got an introduction directly through Generation as part of a deal.

get some pic of the loading bay gate am gonna collect some as of tomoz we got a few type some than need reparing every time you uses them am sure theres 1 that no long a manufactured loading bay but just tube and fit lol maby the mesh tie wrapped on it the only way of knowing it was 1's a loading bay gate lol we got a fre types

affa.jpg

this is probably the closest thing i can find on google to what we actually use. the mesh section goes from 2.4m to 4m (if im not too mistaken :laugh:)

horrible horrible horrible things.

The haki loading bay systems look very good and the gate I hear is very good

I'll vouch for the George Roberts gate. Really simple to use.

aye ther the nust with the layher but the yans workshy posted we got some pres jesus i think and there a mess lol any 1 eles still using sliding gates even thow they offer notf all protection?

hate them all with a passion , other then the frames you put tube in !!!!!

Top Bottom