Load Lists

Mr C

Reaction score
Anyone have a proven formula for working out materials for Tube a fitting scaffolds? Apart from experience are there any systems for working materials approx...

Thanks Lads

tube an fit 33 x21ft tubes per tonne so 693 ft per tonne that's your tube 500 mixed fittings roughly a tonne 50x13 ft boards per tonne readylock transoms 110 per tonne this will see you right mr c

Formula ,
theres the fu cking lorry get it loaded until the mud flaps touch the floor then get it fixed ;)

Mr C, send me a pm with your email address, if you have excel i will send you a sheet which will work out quanties for you

Cads software breaks down the components for you but experience tells you what needs to be loaded on the truck.

Cads software breaks down the components for you but experience tells you what needs to be loaded on the truck.
Yea but to be fair it gives you quants like "21 x 19ft tubes" and rubbish like that, who has 19ft tubes for fuc*s sake !

Hi DANGERUSS not being funny but you can pay thousands for cad step design if you need a formula for materials when people measure the job up the meterage tells you what you need so why the fek do people need calcs for materials if you know how many feet their is to the tonne you can do your own formula fek sakes its not rocket science and like you said the formulas give out sizes of tube that don't exist money down the drain everyone just seems to want the internet to real it off in my opinion if some guys rely for too much on these formulas now nothing wrong with good old fashione pen and fag packet

Top Bottom