LinkedIn - the smart Scaffolders tool.

J

Jason-Gibbs

Evening fellas.

For anyone who could use a little advice?
A handy tool to use (and its FREE), in these tough times is: LinkedIn.

Its a basically an online CV, action packed with thousands apon thousands of people involved in Construction, Recruitment, Safety, Management, etc.

Its free and easy to use, and you can show whole range of your abilities and experience via your online biography.
(Mine is here: Click here) - feel free to send me a connection request... as you know, more contacts = more employment opportunities. ;)

Obviously, its not everyones cup of tea, but youd be surprised how many Scaffolders are on it. :idea:

Just an idea i thought might be handy to share with everyone.

And Jason gets a tenner for each one that signs up.

I thought it was 700 connections.
I think they only charge you if you wanna go over the free amount, which is alot anyway.

Seeing as you seem like a nice lad ok.
Just let me know where you want to work, how many hours and what salary you want and I will try and fix you up.

Anywhere anytime everyday about 60000 a year and you get lots of scaffolding up or down safely :smile1:

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Thank you

Anywhere anytime everyday about 60000 a year and you get lots of scaffolding up or down safely :smile1:

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Thank you

Got just the thing but you need to be able to speak read and write hindi.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

dubai, 24 hrs, £100k and i am a part 1

100K?. You have more chance earning that in that layby with your brother!!

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Is there digs included with this?

Don't all jobs come with digs?

Top Bottom