line crossings grid

dico

Reaction score
any one on here do line crossings for national grid nice neat jobs but a lot of doggin hope they paye you well seen a nice one today at barking substation.

Yeah they do always look tidy, used to wonder about some of the ground they were built from though, I've seen one or two built from little more than a muddy field up our way.

Yeah they do always look tidy, used to wonder about some of the ground they were built from though, I've seen one or two built from little more than a muddy field up our way.

good question aom i also wonder how they get net across road do they stop traffic or are we in bed asleep be nice if someone can answer our questions this week.

They have a trained eagle that flys the first rope over!!

Hope this helps Dico :D

did some years ago for UBM in sheffield one line crossed a brewery there were about six seperate scaffolds pissed every day

we used a grapple luancher borrowed from the SAS to get the lines across

Aye nice one, Eathan Rigger Hawke:cool:

i thought nasc or cisrs used one of there private helicopters to drop net then i realised
they were being serviced in costa del sol in there private villas and they were waiting for the next course to event so they could take off again.

Top Bottom