Lifting tube and fittings

StoneScaffoldingLtd

Reaction score
What do you guys recommend is the best way to lift your gear up the lifts as you progress upwards?

I'll be interested to know who thinks which is the best and safest method.

Thanks in advance!

We avoid this problem by only working on bungalows.

Im sure some blokes believe its the scaffold fairies or the god of wishfull thinking that gets them their gear , I on the other hand prefer a slightly disabled labourer, with calipers a hair lip and the complete innability to argue back, basically that charity kid that you put the coin in his noggin, all obviously conforming to sg4,,,, if he asks for a pay rise let the air out of his wheelchair or kick his guide dogs head in........really mate loading gear is this a wind up:eek:

If theres no forklift then its back to the rope & wheel if u aint got ne of them handnthen hafk to the oldschool form a chain & start pumpng

Haha,scaffold company asking how to get gear up. Its gotta be a windup.

Why? They could be a "bungalows" only firm with employees like swifty who have suddenly won a 3 lift job and need advice. Isn't that what this forum is all about?:mad::mad:

Why the angry faces hswt??, The advise has been given, very eloquently by yourself and SP. Forums also about banter and opinion.
Stone scaffolding havnt come back yet,I guess theyr still standing outside the 3 lifter scratching heads and nuts.:amazed::blink:

We usually get a trampoline and park the lorry right beside it , then the young lad jumps of the lorry onto the trampoline and passes the gear to the lads as he flys past the lifts.

We only find this good for 5 lifts maximum , which is why we dont take any work on over 5 lifts , i often wonder how they get the kit above 5 lifts :wondering:

We usually get a trampoline and park the lorry right beside it , then the young lad jumps of the lorry onto the trampoline and passes the gear to the lads as he flys past the lifts.

We only find this good for 5 lifts maximum , which is why we dont take any work on over 5 lifts , i often wonder how they get the kit above 5 lifts :wondering:

You just use a springier trampoline and a fatter young lad. When we did the job at the top of Canary Wharf we had to use a right fat *******.

Top Bottom