life after scaffolding?

i may be wrong but i think we all end up on the sick after years of abusing our bodies with scaffolding and recreational activities /substances . if that fails yard man for one of the many companies we slaved for over the years

i may be wrong but i think we all end up on the sick after years of abusing our bodies with scaffolding and recreational activities /substances . if that fails yard man for one of the many companies we slaved for over the years
i would hate to be yard man tbh, **** wage and watching all the younguns going out scaffolding. i would want to get out the industry, im not interested in being a foreman or safety officer etc, iv always wanted my own restaurant or little bistro

Mate those 21s have always been too heavy to me since 6.03. 1978. .lol:D

lol they dont get any lighter do they, they seem especially heavy mondays and fridays!

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

have plenty children one of thems bound to have a good job and give you beer money .i got three and counting

good plan! just need to find a bird thats not crazy and pump a few out

That won't work after the second or third they all go mad!!! :nuts:

probbably get a job on one of the sccr offices or see if i can get on the demolition of the nasc offices lol.

Thats how it was before the harness!! Work till you drop Offffffffffffffff.

Just like lemmings:nuts:

Check out the SCCR thread!

If you need further info PM me trying not to over do the promo after all this is a forum.

Regards Ragscaff

Top Bottom