Liars

paul

Reaction score
For all the scaffolders out there who tell there bosses they have erected or stripped more than they actually have does not make you look good in fact it make you look like a t#ss#r . To top that stripping half a scaffold and leaving the gear on the lower lifts for the next gang to get down is wrong

Nothing changes then

For all the scaffolders out there who tell there bosses they have erected or stripped more than they actually have does not make you look good in fact it make you look like a . To top that stripping half a scaffold and leaving the gear on the lower lifts for the next gang to get down is wrong

Fella,my sympathies as I have experienced and suffered t#ss#r issues in the past.

Last edited:
Paul,surely you dont believe everything a scaff says lol. Are you working in shifts?? Why would a gang leave half a job stripped and stacked for the next crew?? Because theyre horrible carnts or maybe coming back to complete the job!!

For all the scaffolders out there who tell there bosses they have erected or stripped more than they actually have does not make you look good in fact it make you look like a t#ss#r . To top that stripping half a scaffold and leaving the gear on the lower lifts for the next gang to get down is wrong

All scaffolders tell a few porkies now and again, how many times have you been in the pub and after a few pints of falling down water there is always one who has erected a 12 storey tower block all by himself in a day :amazed:

for all the scaffolders out there who tell there bosses they have erected or stripped more than they actually have does not make you look good in fact it make you look like a t#ss#r . To top that stripping half a scaffold and leaving the gear on the lower lifts for the next gang to get down is wrong

we all tell porkies but leaving gear on lift for others is wronge unless theve run out of time which should be phoned through so the next gang no there day exspecially when they say yeah got the lift down and cleared normally the young crew

We have all met blaggers over the years Those merchants who won't get off the ground if its over 5 lifts but are the first to jump up on a 2 lift job when there is a long walk with the gear.
Me and two mates used to subby to a firm years ago and the boss used to have two of his gangs either just delivering or picking up gear for us. We drove to the job in our car, knocked it out and went home. The boss explained it was far more profitable to have a top price work gang erecting and striking while he paid his on the cards boys a lot less just to pick the gear up.

these guys are the same guys who was part of bravo two zero after 3 swish ones in ye ol bell

Use reverse sycolgy tell them you haven't got it all done then you will get less to do the next day as they think you still have some to do.i new a scaff who told the gov that he had finished bits he hadn't to make himself look good then got another load of jobs and put himself under to much pressure idiot

In the words of " Ron Jacobs " all scaffolders are thieving , lying bas tards his words not mine before everyone starts throwing their spanners ( or IW ) at me

not totally true ' its all part of the process in my humble opinion ...

In the words of " Ron Jacobs " all scaffolders are thieving , lying bas tards his words not mine before everyone starts throwing their spanners ( or IW ) at me

Who is this Jacobs character, with his slanderous, outlandish statements besmirching the trade?

shirking the card

Use reverse sycolgy tell them you haven't got it all done then you will get less to do the next day as they think you still have some to do.i new a scaff who told the gov that he had finished bits he hadn't to make himself look good then got another load of jobs and put himself under to much pressure idiot

What example is this to the youth ' this is why the industry has a lot of poor craftsmen ... hard days pay for a hard days graft isay ''

your obviously the site hid and sek champ pal ! :love:

What example is this to the youth ' this is why the industry has a lot of poor craftsmen ... hard days pay for a hard days graft isay ''

your obviously the site hid and sek champ pal ! :love:
Not me mate I only get paid for what I do

Thats A Tad Leftie For You Havespanner, Bad Day At The Office Was It Good Buddy?

you must of got a sub off the cabin man this week ferret face hahaha

Top Bottom