Lez

frederik

Reaction score
LOW EMMISSION ZONE.
Does this effect you? Got to change my trusty old steed,for one that complies with the emmissions. Had my bus from new,still runs perfect,no smoke or oil leaks. While the whole world is strugglng,the govt in its wisdom,is pushing this through by jan2012. This in line with euro directives to lower emissions. From jan next year,it will cost a £100.00 per day if your van is not compiant. Be careful if your coming to london to work a job. you will get hammered. No commonsense to push this through in the middle of a ressession?

another thing as well frederik unless you drive through london every day and no your way about theres fines waiting for you to come through the post theve got you by the boll!cks you miss one turning your in the congestion charge or get caught on the yellow line they have you no loads of mates that have got fines as for bus lanes well there waiting for your mistakes to send the fines through your door unless you got a good employer and a good knowlege of london forget it let the train rip you off instead. good luck with your bus frederik its bad enough with a car lol!!

Costing me over £5000 for a new exhaust box for a lorry worth about £5000 :(

One good thing though it will put a lot of motors of the road that dont come under the VOSA 8 week checks

And guess where all the old bangers will "up North " :laugh::laugh:

One good thing though it will put a lot of motors of the road that dont come under the VOSA 8 week checks

why not sell it now Phillio? wouldnt it be cheaper to buy one thats done? My cousin got done £500 a day for 2 days,reckons he didnt realise till the fines came thru the post. With other fines total £2000.

why not sell it now Phillio? wouldnt it be cheaper to buy one thats done? My cousin got done £500 a day for 2 days,reckons he didnt realise till the fines came thru the post. With other fines total £2000.:cry:

£5000 upgrade gets me another 3 years out the lorry , around £20,000 to get a lorry that complies :eek:

Register to po box gets rid of that problem phillios ! Theres a guy in canterbury brown commercials doing conversions for approx 2000 using exhausts from old westminster council dustcarts
A lot of dustcarts have been euro 5 compliant for years so been told

Ive got 2 dafs 04 and 56 plate neither are compliant have been quoted 4k each for the cans !!!!!
Fcuk that

Top Bottom