Let's get ready to rumble

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
Earlier today I had decided to retire from the forum having amassed a total of 9,999 posts. Since I announced my intentions my inbox has been filled with many hundreds of touching messages from members beseeching me to reconsider. There were also two messages telling me to **** off and not come back (thanks swifty and phil181).
In light of my return due to popular demand and to mark the momentous occasion of my 10,000th post I offer all forum members this little video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyfUSqkCsiU]Let's get ready to rumble. - YouTube[/ame]

Dont fu ck of HSWT i would miss these videos to much , touch of genius that one , although you forgot to mention your head minder , ME

Pure gold yet again mr spanner, congrats on your 10002 post lololololol

Ps you can't leave you have a responsibility to the younger members they all need someone to look up to/ role models especially that w@nker bobby you defo need to keep him in check ;)

Earlier today I had decided to retire from the forum having amassed a total of 9,999 posts. Since I announced my intentions my inbox has been filled with many hundreds of touching messages from members beseeching me to reconsider. There were also two messages telling me to **** off and not come back (thanks swifty and phil181).
In light of my return due to popular demand and to mark the momentous occasion of my 10,000th post I offer all forum members this little video.

Let's get ready to rumble. - YouTube

tears in me eyes with that 1 top class fella thanks

Absolute belter that one HSWT did Gibbs get offshore??? He has been pimping his self on linked in. Can't have or we would have heard?? A little dicky bird tells me he would not give the scaffs shower time in st fergus when they were due it for working with laggers???

nice one haverspanner you get away with murder lol!!! good thou

Class cheered me up no end after my wasted journey to the mecca of the northern Hemisphere;)

your best yet

Fred you absolute w@nker. I contribute so much to this forum!!!!!! All I do is advise people and post really good threads about massive staircases. The forum needs people like me. I even make photocopies for free (watch this space) for the lads at work.

Brilliant that HSWT, laughed out so loud woke the missus up ha ha classic mate!

Glad you enjoyed it.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

It's not easy bringing God's words of love and peace to groups of angry young men whose sole purpose is throwing heavy lumps of pipes, planks and clamps about and insulting each other from the safety of their keyboards. One can but try.

Top Bottom