Leaving :-(

RedViking

Reaction score
Just to let all members that I WILL NOT be leaving the forum I am staying put if you like it or not !!
I will carry on trawling the net for photos of the best industry in the world for all of us to say "that's what we do" .

For those leaving ,don't . Just refrain from posting and enjoy the banter and the pics/ vids (voyeurism it's called).

RedViking

Just to let all members that I WILL NOT be leaving the forum I am staying put if you like it or not !!
I will carry on trawling the net for photos of the best industry in the world for all of us to say "that's what we do" .

For those leaving ,don't . Just refrain from posting and enjoy the banter and the pics/ vids (voyeurism it's called).

RedViking

Your right RV however, you c**t you cost me £350.00 for a IW that i never envisaged before this forum.:cheesy:

Me to i like to have my say even if people dont like **** them LOL
350 paddy you been weight in some copper ????

Whats all this talk of leaving whats going on!

You get loads of children on this forum who 'threaten' never to make another post after any little argument.

They only do it to attract attention and hope that other forum members urge them not to 'leave'.

There are several of these members who have said it on more than one occassion. The various w@ankers from Robert Hurst Agency seem to do it on a weekly basis! They all seem to come back (Much to my amusement)

Personally, I think it's a pathetic and childish thing to say - If you've had enough of the forum, then just don't post anymore. No need to make a big song-and-dance about it.

Dont worry Fix up they aint going nowhere their addicted just like me and you'll be in time. Greatest forum in the world.

havnt things changed im only a young 32 didnt think scaffs were like this my eyes have been opened!

i already tried leaving in one of my little huffs . lasted 6 days and couldnt help but come back on . i dont think they have left they just wont be posting anymore .

Correct Allan, if you scroll down to the SF page bottom you can see the list of all the members names that have been logged on to the SF today;)

unfortunatley il be staying online

Lads, its not a statutory need for your CISRS card, however,
What do you require.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=130J-FdZDtY]YouTube - "We Shall Overcome" - Martin Luther King, Jr.[/ame]

Lets just get on with it, such is life, however when' Maggie pops her clogs' this guy will cry "The wicked witch is dead" and i will rejoice. now that is a defoof a ****,lol.

Lets just get on with it, such is life, however when' Maggie pops her clogs' this guy will cry "The wicked witch is dead" and i will rejoice. now that is a defoof a ****,lol.

Oi Paddy, that's out of order mate :noworry:

IMO, Thatcher was the Greatest PM (Along side Churchill) in the last 100 years!

I was brought up on a sh1tty council estate in South London, my Dad was a scaffolder, my Mum was a piss-head. So I know the gig mate.

Thatcher is the only PM in my lifetime with any balls - Irony or what??

That said, I respect your beliefs mate and let's not talk politics> I respect you too much to get into a bun fight over it!

PM me mate about the SCCR. I've got plenty to say - but rather not in the public domain.

Cheers.

Top Bottom