Leaving

oh, XxIanxX, sorry to hear that. All the stalwarts going? Best wishes :)

Hi Ian

It is a shame to see you leave as you have been a great help in moderating the forum and have made some very helpful posts over the last year or so.

I hope that you will revisit the forum in the future as your input will be missed.

Best Regards

SF Admin

sorry to hear this ian thats 2 information buffs weve lost now hope things get sorted all the best dico

Sorry to hear your going Ian, maybe some day you'll come back, never say never, but I wish you all the best and hope all goes well for you. Oh' and thank you for all your little gimmicks except that fcuking fly.

whats going on ?? i have two days off the forum and every ones leaving , sorry to hear this ian you will be greatly missed ,

ian why go ???your going makes it look that they barstewards have won i say stay and continue on in the forum.competition is healthy i say but its clear youve became a threat as i say WHY go stay and stand proud to these greedy individuals,show that your the new kid on the block and your here to stay.i hope you dont take offence to me posting on the subject the forum,sccr and all the lads will be 100% behind you..............ps i know your situation is more important than the forum but if you dont make your stand here where else will it lead once again best of luck whatever you decide DONT BE BULLIED.

have i missed something here i havent been on for a couple of weeks and 2 of the stalwarts are leaving,are there dark forces at work here.the 2 of them have been here since i started which was fairly early on

Sorry to read you are leaving Ian,I wish you the very best for the future mate.

xxxIanxx and Steve

Hi

Sorry to see you guys leaving.

I slowed down on my postings, and only comment on design issues nowadays, as found the forum was taking over a bit at one stage.

Hope you guys stay around, just post a little bit more, but always good to have everbodies knowledge on here.

Just pop in and out like I do know.

All the best

Chris Eng

Well sorry to see you go Ian like everybody says you had some good input on the forum,well you could maybe leave your number on here so we can bugg the **** out of you like you did to us with that Fooooking fly all over the place.Well good luck in your new venture

So Sorry You Are Going I Will Miss Your Knowledgeable Posts,Haste Ye Back

Top Bottom