layher

marra watson

Reaction score
when tying layher in the dimon formation 1st lift 1st 3rd 5th standard second lift 2nd 4th standard 3 lift 1st 3rd 5th standard do you still need braces ? and if so how the fke do you get them in whne it borded with out using tube and fit swivels

how the fcuk do you splice ??? thats what worries me ???????????????????????

You mean ledger braces? You don't.

aye i fort that did a bit of work for trad and they never ledger braces it tied this way over two standards, you got any documentation on it had it out with the gaffer about it and he started ryming sg 4 10 wich am under the impression is just ties and nothing to do with braces thats tg20 isnt it lol

and then done it his wya any how and had to have it out with a few of the lads that 2 doubbles a 6ft and a tie is less gear than 2swiels brace 2 doubbles tie and a 6ft they wernt having any of it lol still done it and it the stedyiest layher job weve done :laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

how the fcuk do you splice ??? thats what worries me ???????????????????????

aye but of an obstical there lol you need yo use 2 buts 4 swivels just to get past the cup and then splice as noramm of the 4 butts ahahahhaha why would you need to splice it

cats tail at the top ,, for gin wheel ,, ????????????????????????

if u can show me a firm that staggers system ,, il suck ur c.ock son !dont slip the question ,, bring me solutions , not problems ???????????????

if u can show me a firm that staggers system ,, il suck ur c.ock son !dont slip the question ,, bring me solutions , not problems ???????????????

that is the solution when am basing it out i stagger everything but obvusly not ledgers on system lol could allways up out and raker down like a sway with the brases on the back sandard if you get me

ok ,, there was a bad plan ,, the standards have buckled ,, we need a plan ,, id usually splice 21s and ratchet strap tubes to straight on cup-loc ,, with ties ,, or if we are goin above 200 meters for strenght for bottom legs ,, how u gonna do it ???????????????

Layher have a unit thats splices the rosettes, (rings), probably cost too much to buy no doubt ! it is easy to fit and quick as , like layher is.
Try and get a product brochure from layher.

scaff1989. This Layher has gone to your head Marra,Do you mean Diamond bracing or chase bracing,?

Top Bottom