Layher manual

deb

Reaction score
Anyone got a Layher system manual ??

Thanks..

Cheers lads, had a look before, did'nt think there was owt on it, I'll check again, did call Layher and they said they would send some info... must be a big manual, that was over 6 month back, still got **** all..

Cheers lads, had a look before, did'nt think there was owt on it, I'll check again, did call Layher and they said they would send some info... must be a big manual, that was over 6 month back, still got **** all..

Layher are one of the most unhelpful companies I have ever dealt with. I must of sent them 15 or so emails trying to get a Layplan trail with a view to purchase a full license . Unless your a customer and invest they don't want to know.

Layher are one of the most unhelpful companies I have ever dealt with. I must of sent them 15 or so emails trying to get a Layplan trail with a view to purchase a full license . Unless your a customer and invest they don't want to know.
Decromax

if you have had no joy with email then pick up phone and call them.You want there software im sure they would like to chat to you.

i have been intouch with layher myself over the last few weeks and found them very helpfull,

I've always found Layher in Australia extremely helpful. I have an electronic copy of the Allround Assembly Instructions but it's 6.9Mb so not sure how to get it across to you??? (I'm new to the forum so not sure how to attached something that size)

Did you recieve anything off them though, they were helpful on the phone, but no follow up....

They sent us layplan , and discounted price for the full copy that u could not say no to but hertel do shift some layher i can tell u we have 8 million and upwards on my current project

Maybe you could get hold of a manual for me then ??

Thanks

Top Bottom