LAYHER Course

E

essex

Just Booked a layher course for £395 on 20-21 February next year, i no its a con but with the way health and safety are will need to do every system to be a ''QUALIFIED'' Scaffolder, crap i no, so it was a waste of time doing my advance all them years ago! :mad:

Im not sure he is now.
If he is, ill have to go with him, i guess.

F.uck that, 2 days on a course sitting next to a load of brickie's labourers.

I think you have to have at least a part 1 to do these courses. We are doing a cup lock one at the beginning of December.

Make your mind up... ill have to find £395 if you do.

I'll do it aswell then.. how long is it ??

Yeah so will I, why not. Missed out last week doing it for free at Trad as it was my first week bck on the firm.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Any sort of ''deals'' going on where it would be cheaper to do cuplok and layher as a package?

Did the 2 day plettac/layher course at Doncaster earlier this year through capes. Learned nothing new. Still a good thing to have on my card I suppose. :bigsmile:

were in Donnie mate ?? was the 2 day CISRS recognised to add to your card ?

were in Donnie mate ?? was the 2 day CISRS recognised to add to your card ?

Can't remember the name of the training centre mate. It's on Wheatley hall road where the old international harvesters factory used to be & yes it is a recognised course I have it on my card now.
The trainer was a guy called Albi Edwards, the only thing he showed us of any use was how quickly you can throw out a cantilever with this system.

Give it a couple of months Allan, you will.:(

Top Bottom