lawsons training centre

steve198622

Reaction score
anyone no of any digs anywhere nearby lawsons training centre, hopefully got part1 booked in for 8th oct, but as i'm not driving at min but fcked on gettin there n bck each day... tried goooooogle but no fcukin joy. cheers lads.

anyone no of any digs anywhere nearby lawsons training centre, hopefully got part1 booked in for 8th oct, but as i'm not driving at min but fcked on gettin there n bck each day... tried goooooogle but no fcukin joy. cheers lads.

its 5 miles out of distington nearest town/ village with regular transport you'll need transport marra for first day at least after that there good for organnising lifts between the lads, ya could of happly stayed over at ours but no space marra as larl fellas back now from his holidays at his dads n back to school. try the globe in distington its a dump but i know they have rooms upstairs other than that give lawsons a ring tomorrow and ask whos on the course and where their from might be that there will be some lads form carlisle and b e a case of getting train up there in morning for them to give ya a lift in, seacote but that abotu 15miles away ya could blag it and tell them ya working and need cheap digs 100 a week in a caravan n then fek off but dont know how the deposit works,ya need transport in west marra you should know that lol

its dave ya need to speak to marra when ya ring lawsons his spot on

looks like i'll just have t pitch a tent up in the grounds of lawsons then eh lol... i will give them a bell 2mora or sometime this week, cheers callum.

Top Bottom