las vegas fancy dress

you coould always pretend to be a scaff , lol

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

that was a joke by the way , what about going as elton johns baby

dudes we not doing too well here are we, phil elvis is what half the others are going as by sounds of it, one lad an lass going as bride an groom hoping elvis will marry them lol

i need idea that will blow socks off everyone, i was gonna go as a gambling machine but then realised by time i made it outta big cardboard box i would struggle to drink properly

but might go as a one armed bandit with two arms , a mexican hat and a bullet belt yeeha yeeha underlay underlay rebar rebar

oh i like the one arm bandit idea... should be quite easy to get it together too... have fun whatever you decide!!

how about a clown from Circus Circus? or a flamingo? jeeez, i hate fancy dress!! ;)

grab your self 1 of those domino's pizza things the arabs are wearing up here saying buy 1 get 1 free.. soon piss the bar staff off.lol

or you could always try the birthday suit trick . sure to get you free drinks all night..

Best fancy dress I ever saw was many moons ago during my drinking period(lasted about 30years)mate of mine when we worked for Palmers bevied in Crosby we where there one Saturday after work four lads came in on their way to a fancy dress,they had got an old settee and chair ,taken the inside out ,put straps on,two had the settee on,one had the chair the fourth lad was a lamp standard!!Brilliant.

Hollywood Scaff, seen a few of them in my time:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom