Ladder beam

roy lope

Reaction score
Hello everybody..:)

First of all let me thank the admin of this forum for the simplicity in joining this group.
Im a newbie in scaffolding and I would like to know what are the situations and conditions that an underhung scaffold "will not need" ladder beams?:eek: Its to be erected on piperacks to be specific.

Thanks...

Roy Lope

On the information you supplied it seems to me that a drawing will be required
If you are erecting "off pipe racks" you will need to know the loadings allowed on them at the least

in my opinion i dont think you should be attempting a hanging scaffold.

in roys defence nobody can judge the job unless they see it for there self. is the cable tray supporting the job is the underslung or canterliver what ever you want to call it comeing off another scaffold can you pick the needles up from any steel above how far out is the span can you spurr back to an exsisting scaffold yeah probably does need a drawing but depens were and who is putting the job up shove a photo on roy were get a beter idear mate of what you want.

are not all advanced scaffolds to design (drawin)? ?? should be a advanced scaffolder at least in squad if doing a hanger mate,,

like i said above it depends who or where the scaffold is being put up not everbodys useing the step so i can asure you not everybodys useing a drawing for a job could be on farmer johns farm for all we know lol!!!

Top Bottom