Labour Only - dont lose money and dont pays ere's

purplehead

Reaction score
MY first new thread so please be nice!!!

lads I have just started a labour only company (scaffs only with cisrs and labs with cisrs scaff lab ticket) only price work so you guarantee your money and so do I
I have insurance public and employee just looking for work any where south of Manchester

gear loaded on the lorry etc on dismantle and payment on handover on erect inc ties etc ( I have used labour only in the past and know the pit falls thrown up no ties - gear all over the place etc)

I will not offer lads on a day rate because this always ends in an argument

you give me a price to put it up or take it down - we shake hands - I do what you want and you pay me then we go to the next job - every body happy and made a few quid

any jobs please give me a call inc drawing jobs and any system (hake/lahyer/cuplock and yellow jelly!)

so lads guarantee your profit and give us a message

cheers

mick

Good luck with your new venture Mick.

cheers buddy

I just want everybody to make some money - that's what we are working for - to look after family or bar bill!! depends how old you are

all i can say is if you have you x amount to erect or dismantle - and we agree a price and we do the job

we will will work the hours allowed on site and to all the latest sg4 standards etc

we will be your company on site (if you want us to wear your ppe we will)

all I want is to make a few quid working for the same companies over and over again

all I ask is give us a go - wre not an agency wanting x amount an hour for some lazy git to stand around

we are a company who wants you to make money so you make money company

cheers

Mick

Good Luck Purplehead i done labour only for a long time on price work , it all boils down to the gang you have mate , you need good lads you can trust as if they dont graft the money goes of the price real quick, if you can get on with a few decent firms then you will make money mate .
The problem with labour only is a lot of firms got their fingers burnt with bad subbies that made them look like idiots , like you say they would just slash the jobs up and then wonder why they couldnt get paid.
I would be more then happy to use a good labour only firm on a job by job basis

Good Luck Purplehead i done labour only for a long time on price work , it all boils down to the gang you have mate , you need good lads you can trust as if they dont graft the money goes of the price real quick, if you can get on with a few decent firms then you will make money mate .
The problem with labour only is a lot of firms got their fingers burnt with bad subbies that made them look like idiots , like you say they would just slash the jobs up and then wonder why they couldnt get paid.
I would be more then happy to use a good labour only firm on a job by job basis

And I would.

At of labour only firms have been stung by late payment, given the jobs the regular lads don,t want, lorries not being sent when they should, etc etc. So it works both ways I'afraid. I would be careful on taking the money on completion of erect, if you have a job thats going to last 3 months can u afford the wages every week without taking a draw? Good luck with it, if you get in with a couple of good firms you can make decent dough - but beware, there is a lot of subbie bashers out thre!

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Oh and get everything in writing too. The notion of a handshake is awfully romantic, but when it all goes pear shaped (which it will) you'll need it to fall back on!

Cheers lads
Pm me in the new year if you have any enquiries I wull be up and running then
I will also confirm when up and running in here will all contact details
In the mean time everybody have a great Christmas
Mick

Where you based purple?do you have a hgv?or would i need to provide a driver with the wagon?i cover from anglesey upto manchester and everything in between,if it was viable i would be very interested,how many gangs do you intend having from the start?pm me pal;)

Top Bottom