KML European Services Ltd

Chrisdavis

Reaction score
just got this from them

Hello.

Firstly Thankyou for contacting KML European Services Ltd in response to our recent advert looking for Scaffolders, We have received a huge response recruiting for this trade and vacancy, now we have to go through the selection process and choose the most suitable candidates. To help us deal with this massive number of enquiries we would like to inform you all that this contract is paid at a rate of €18.5 an hour (Self Employed) for on-shore and slightly more for off-shore. These could obviously vary depending on experience and what cards you hold.

We would be grateful if you could confirm your availability as due the the nature of our client we could be asked to supply at very short notice. Ideally we are looking for people to be self-employed but this is not essential. Could you also specify if you are an individual worker or a gang?

Once we have filtered this information we will then make contact with the suitable individuals in order to discuss the finer details of the contract and potential start dates.

Please note If you haven’t sent your CV and you just included a brief overview we won't be able to process your aplication . So if you are still interested and available please let us know and forward yours CV's to us.

Kind Regards

KML European Services Ltd

Yes Ive seen the advert for scaffs both for onshore or offshore.
They've advertised about a month ago as well.
I certainly wont be going to send in my CV, paying for flights and medicals for a poxy £15 pound per hour.
Not being picky at this, just that I dont think its worth it.
What does the rest think?

Last edited:
Their taking names Joe to make it look like they have a load of names on their books to impress potential clients, there is no jobs there but you could google them.

Put my name in for it as well John, would you like my bank details.

I always like asking the new starts for their bank details and they read it off the card hten ask them for the last 3 digits of their security code. You would be surprised by the amount of ones that start to tell you.:bigsmile:

had one mysel and a guy called matt phoned me yesterday asking who was in my gang and could they forward thier tickets etc they havent asked for any bank details yet but im just waiting the phone no is01487841273 if anyone wants to check them out

Top Bottom