KMI services

belly19

Reaction score
Alright lads has anyone out there had dealings with kmi services they are a agency fixing lads up out in Holland and other parts of europe. If so could you give me feedback good are bad cheers

not heard of them but beware , the flyby nights change names all the time , if they have no history that you can find then that is not a good sign , there was a mob last year bumping people , a few on the site talked about them as well as myself , even the agencies that have been around for years in holland are dodgy , the only one ive had dealings with who have been sound is SMS

kmi

Cheers for the reply they seem a big outfit paying 19 euros hour 2weeks on 1 week off

€19 is about £15.50 and it will be self employed so expences to and from heliport will be at your cost (Den Helder Holland) also they wont pay any field break

im checking them out right now , an offshore trip in the dutch sector would be fuckin great right now

Alright lads has anyone out there had dealings with kmi services they are a agency fixing lads up out in Holland and other parts of europe. If so could you give me feedback good are bad cheers[/QUOTE

Belly are you sure its KMI and not KML?
I am subbing for KMI at the moment and not heard of them with any work in Holland or Germany.
KML have emailed me offering work abroad though, yet not heard from them for a week now.

youd clear about 1260 a week i reckon even on the £15.85 an hour , but im not finding anything on this agency , have you got a number ?

when i worked offshore in dutch sector years ago there used to be about 3 main agencys supplying the men , SMS, arrowflex, a shady one called roclifte, then one called continent force , who i called incontinent force , nowadays i dunno , anybody?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

if thats fb as in facebook , then **** it , lol , i refuse to use it

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

fuckin hell thats some site they have, just had their tunes blaring out the old laptop

Top Bottom