Kitsons

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Anyone know what they are like, heard they couldnt man up on a couple of sites and Cape had step in, won a contract where i am, wondered whether to see what was on offer.

Anyone know what they are like, heard they couldnt man up on a couple of sites and Cape had step in, won a contract where i am, wondered whether to see what was on offer.
absolute ***** outfit ive just jacked there i know there laying off in the new year

its the usual they are only as good as the guys nrunning the job.
in my honest opinion all the big multi discipline mobs are the same because its the same BAMS who move from company to company and by BAMS i mean the cants at the top who run the jobs :nuts:

i worked for kitsons for over a year at glaxo smith kline in montrose , was ok , plenty hours, decent money , until they brought in some ******** called gary lynch , who was there to gather dirt on the gaffers so they could be paid off without redundancy , and me and my m8 and the locals who worked there were all paid off.

they must be doing something right animal to get in there with the contract!!! you know how it works down there one month leads to years!! heard your doing ok down there anyway mate!!! ps take your feet off the table dont you no its rude lol!!! all the best mate seems a good little number down there:cool:

gary lynch is he not from edinbugger i remember the name from years ago it wasnt that good then eigther :cry:

yes daftscaff , he is , thats the one , his name is mud

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

i thought if i mentioned his name , someone would know the c***

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

as far as i know he is still there , and supposedly he got all weekend work stopped , what a c***

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

ha , now that im a bit bigger/stronger/crazy , if i ever see him again he's in trouble , LOL

orite john boy did u go thru davey galloways door yet pal ur rite at work gaz was a bell but good laugh in the boozer had many good nites in monte carlo <montrose> wi all the lads i,m sure montrose alot quiter now ur not there

john ru a scaffold DER or a DOR LOL

If Joe Reynolds has anything to do with it then the job and money will be right, he's old school but is straight wi ya. If it's Leyton Lewis, forget it. The cnut couldn't lie straight in bed and is a fookin chancer when it comes to scaffolding.

scaff29 , who r you then? ,. to be honest davie galloway was pretty decent , stories i heard was , gary was diggin dirt on him an jimmy to get them fucked off, dunno if true but sounds about right

auld davie was sound guy a shame he got paid off great number for him on the door step and good cash to boot think the only survivor out ur guys was fyvie bud scott and heggy got paid off too eh u know pyeroy has contract now thou were u workin now jb

not doin nothin right now , tryin to get back offshore , or london in january , who r u?

john lets play guess how i gee u sum clues remember u were catchin gear fi bow and ryan fi 2 lift u got a splinter in ur hand u thought it might have 2 get the hand saw off haha

john lets play guess how i gee u sum clues remember u were catchin gear fi bow and ryan fi 2 lift u got a splinter in ur hand u thought it might have 2 get the hand saw off haha
:eek:bow actually turned up then for a shift:bigsmile:worked for kitsons down glaxo for 6 months yeah garys a p.rick, and so is that wee ralph, rest of the boys were sound, they two couldnt run a piss up in a brewrey,:embarrest:

Top Bottom