keep fit lads

fat boy

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCHzWZea8c8]scaffs vs hods pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, I will get right on that as soon as I have finished this half and this nice cigar.;)

You sir, are a disgrace to the fraternity, aye ready.;)

I'm drowning out the noise of the ms's visitors with mead and wasting my boring night by entertaining you good sir, on this great forum of knowledge.

I'm also trying to provide legal advice to someone on FB, while some witch attempts to say she predicted the whole predicament was going to happen. Damn witches.

Sorry matey, you have just left my field of expertise, I have absolutely no knowledge of witches or their comings and goings. All I know is I left the house about 4pm to orbit the planet Jura and am still waiting for re-entry. :cool:

I'm no expert either but they appear to be an expert on everything, including inheritance money. Though why I suddenly believe I can provide sound advice is a little strange, though I've just been described as "a marvel" with my advice. Is "marvel" a complement?

I think it is unless you are talking about milk. (one for the slimmers of the year there.;))

Yes, I am down too 36 stone now but a bit frightened to loose too much more as I will loose my blue badge and my incapacity benefit. At least I don't have to go to the local abattoir now to get weighed.

Yes, I am down too 36 stone now but a bit frightened to loose too much more as I will loose my blue badge and my incapacity benefit. At least I don't have to go to the local abattoir now to get weighed.

You wont loose your Blue Peter badge for dropping that much weight will you :amazed:

I don't want to chance it, I am on 56K for carrying this much weight about which is funny when they are going to ban 21's. I got my jaw wired but had to cut it myself as I kept getting too many shocks.:eek:

I don't want to chance it, I am on 56K for carrying this much weight about which is funny when they are going to ban 21's. I got my jaw wired but had to cut it myself as I kept getting too many shocks.:eek:

Did they use an IW to do your jaw up? They must've over torqued it, they have to be done up to exactly 50nm which is only achievable by doing it up with a conventional spanner.

Two yelps and a squeak, they assured me it was best industry practice. To be honest, I felt 50 nm was a bit on the light side as I could still squeeze a couple of stone of Cadbury chocolate buttons between the gaps. Rigger assures me that is a fail in his world.:(

Rigger lives in a cruel world where fat men are mocked.

You could always try out Ben Flynns new work out DVD, "Bench Press Ladder Beams to a Slimmer You"?? It's got worldwide acclaim and got him an Oscar nomination as the biggest drama queen of all time.

Don't want it to affect my work as a Jason Gibbs look a likey either.

Top Bottom