Karma...

moanalot

Reaction score
Took a costruction job on. First phase about £14,000, second phase £35-£40,000. Did first phase no problem apart from fucko in his new hard hat and hi-viz.Coming to the final strip on the first phase(piece a piss) he starts waving his arms around and shouting about how long is this gonna fuckin take to get down Blah Blah Blah..."How long do you reckon it will take"?says I..."I don't fuckin know you're the so called expert" hi-vis says..."Yes thats right I am and so if you would like to leave us to it we will take it down"...anyway he would'nt leave it alone,and no i didn't knock him out I just told him to go and fvck himself and told them to shove phase 2 up their arse...One of the best days of my working life :D:D:D No more contracting for this old scaff you can shove that bullshite all the way to the high court where you will no doubt find yourself arguing for your money...fvck em...

Well done moanalot, been there myself a few times, always went back to finish it though. I find the health and safety card is a good defense against the high viz vest fucko's, tell him it's all methodical and any additional pressure could lead to an accident, usually good enough to send them away.

had some karma myself this past week,a chap that some twenty years ago ,did slag my good name,kind of forgot about it last week,and asked me to price a job he desperately needed doing,told him to get fect,this was thursday,on friday i heard he had had an heart attack and fell off a scaffold.dead.its like god let me get him back before he took him.:bigsmile:

had some karma myself this past week,a chap that some twenty years ago ,did slag my good name,kind of forgot about it last week,and asked me to price a job he desperately needed doing,told him to get fect,this was thursday,on friday i heard he had had an heart attack and fell off a scaffold.dead.its like god let me get him back before he took him.:bigsmile:

Are you sure you told him to feck off or was it the price you gave him???

Top Bottom