Just when you think you have cracked it

aom

Reaction score
I just cant believe how the world works sometimes, couldn't believe my luck when a customer sent me a drawing to price. A good one too, none of your hard to read rubbish from a company I have used in the past and never had a problem with any of their work in fact always been very impressed.

Went out today to deliver the material and met with the clients agent who tells me we can't put a standard there because blah blah blah your going to have to beam it. FFS, what was the point in spending £1200 for a drawing we can't use or follow, you fekin eejit.:mad:

we gets it nearly every other week aom either something in the way or they ante allowed for plant holes ect we didnt have none of these problems in the olde days did we aom every scaffolder build round the problems thats when scaffolders were scaffolders fekin eejits lmfao!!!!

I suppose you are right Dico but FFS it's a fekin great big series of stone slabs we are not allowed to go on, you would think the client might have mentioned to the designer what the craic was but no, to easy.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

The worst of it is it's a wee diddy job that didn't require a design, well until they told me I had to beam it.

we had one the other week aom it was to lift some pipes of a large generator put all the beams in extra even thou they could carry them down the gantry heath and safety again!! when we looked were the pipes were going they were being landed on some other pipes and we all said this job should come out another 2 bay but we carried on client popped back every so often and didnt say a word so we carried on to the last tube he then popped back after and said this ante no good even thou the client wanted this to spec and guess what!!! yes he wanted another 2 bays it will hit the pipes he said lol!!! back to the olde drawing board as you know the customers allways right lol!!!

You just couldn't make it up.

I think the drawing will be produced retrospectively. ;)

Top Bottom