Just moved to Amlwch in Anglesey

Chinaman

Reaction score
Just bought ten houses in Amlwch in Anglesey after some work on the Spanners

Big Rig Express??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? All aboard.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

;)
Just bought ten houses in Amlwch in Anglesey after some work on the Spanners

Any Tips on the secret of your success?????????????????????????????????????;)

Last edited:
Who are you? Where in Amlwch are these houses? Your full of it?

very beautiful part of the country . it must av been more than a bit of spanner work. youll only need a podger as the 1's i saw only use band and plate.....

10 pints of lager i think he was trying to say and that he`s a spanner.

what you on mate???? i could do with some of your medicine, maybee then i can imaginate too.is your brother called tubular technician?????

well does he seep? you would work long hours for that kind of money.or does he rob little old ladies?

Why do you want to rent one

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Hey lads i had a bit under the mattress

i wasn't asking you, i was asking gaz from the smack city post. who are you anyway chinaman?

There was a firm called Apex scaffolding in Ireland, all yellow jelly, went bust about 5 year ago. Wouldnt say Chinaman earned the money for the 10 houses on the tools with that lot, maybe a big compo claim, or he was the owner and done a runner with the dosh.

Top Bottom