Just for AOM !!

Cash is king, I like the one where the grunny has his head in his hands.:laugh:

How do you get your measure for wood? Is the height of the job restricted by that?:eek:

Aom you just measure the outside standard from the building , and put the first ledger in at the height that that best suits the amount of boards you want the higher up you put the first ledger the nearer to the building the outside standard will be and determines amount of wood required, apart from that you just throw it up and what ever boards go in . :D

That Hastings finest in that picture, malnourished charge hand who's obviously been splashing the cash in sports direct (a good boss always looks after his top fixer), judging by those nice new trainers, Brian the saddle aka Licky Lips (obviously on day release) and the Oracle supervising!!

You are correct he spent £30 in there yesterday ! Best looking scaff in town lives off a diet of crack weed and stella

Brian the pervert gekko tongue

The oracle ha ha nose ointment

What about the picture or video of him with a peg on his nose? Is it true as i would like to see that. That job looks like £250 worth to me :blink1:

Top Bottom