Just been to sign upat college

X

XxIANxX

To do a HNC in civil engineering and the ACAD course. Looks like its going to be nights of studying again. Just hope you lot are going to help me out :D

To do a HNC in civil engineering and the ACAD course. Looks like its going to be nights of studying again. Just hope you lot are going to help me out :D

good on you ian mate it will paye off in the long run m8.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

all the best ian.the more the beter.

Good luck ian , i take it your goin into scaffold design which means you can have several new BMW on ya drive when qualified LOL

Good on you Ian!

I hope it goes well for you!

Good luck m8, least someone with some hands on experience mixing with the suits:blink1:

Good luck with that Ian, I started the same course but unfortunatley had to give it up due to a promotion in work!
I found the hardest thing was re-adapting myself to classroom mentality again, the work is hard (with a lot of maths...) but its only a 2 year course!

Good luck again!

Good luck with that Ian, I started the same course but unfortunatley had to give it up due to a promotion in work!
I found the hardest thing was re-adapting myself to classroom mentality again, the work is hard (with a lot of maths...) but its only a 2 year course!

Good luck again!

Cheers Swinny46, the maths bit is the only thing worrying me.

Top Bottom