Just been out to a few local companies

X

XxIANxX

this afternoon handing out my cv. i am now health & safety manager:D

oooohhhh well done ian that didnt take long cogratulations mate wish you all the best.

There is work out there if you look lads, 2 companies I visited offered me work on the tools:eek:. I could feel my back twingeing :D

Make sure your cv is up to date, and around 4 pages long. I included my certificates that made it 16 pages. Go see the companies direct as face to face is always better than posting . The first 2 offered me work on the spanners, the 3rd I handed to the secretary, got 5 minutes down the road when the phone rang for me to go back for a talk with the MD. 20 minutes into talk I had a job offer. Its easy to say don't get disheartened but you have to keep plugging. January is always a slow month , hope you find something soon

nice one ian - ive seen ya c.v makes good reading , better than mine ive only had one job since i got kicked out of school , makes me think i should do me NEBOSH is it as hard as they say tho !!!!!

Congratulations Ian, at least you weren't out of work for too long!

All the best in your new job!

Regards

SF Admin

nice one ian - ive seen ya c.v makes good reading , better than mine ive only had one job since i got kicked out of school , makes me think i should do me NEBOSH is it as hard as they say tho !!!!!

No mate, you will have picked up most things within your working environment. The main thing is learning to write stuff in a way that confuses everyone.:D. When I did my exams I was lucky enough to get a 20 point question on scaffolding.

well done ian good start to 2011 mate!!

No mate, you will have picked up most things within your working environment. The main thing is learning to write stuff in a way that confuses everyone.:D. When I did my exams I was lucky enough to get a 20 point question on scaffolding.

i got a 20 on ladders, happy days couldnt believe my luck:D needless to say i got a credit;)

where you from ian my name is dan from the states looking to go oversees or find something in the states minnesota not much here right now

Top Bottom