just another set back

Chrisdavis

Reaction score
has any one had problems with there cisrs no done part 1 in 2002 and part 2 in 2011 portfolio is all done and done final assesment 2011 but the college cant claim my nvq due to it being registered to a different training provider :mad::mad::mad: they have appealed but not heard nothing yet the place were a done me part 1 is no longer registered

When I was doing my part 2 there was a guy there doing his part 1, he had done his part 2 through CITB but his part 1 somewhere else, they made him sit his part 1 again, he finshed his part 1 on the friday and came in the following monday to sit his NVQ to get his basic card, complete waste of the guys time and money.

av done me final assesment and everything not sure whats gonna happen but its cost me about 1600 quid so far + me time

Hope your appeal comes out in your favour, I've had to fire through my courses again over the last 2-3 year starting from my part 1 cause cisrs didnt reconise my original quilifications, I done quite well getting some funding but it still cost me about 1000 of my own money

im goin through them again also due to cisrs not recognising my original qualification , done part 1 nov , kwikstage course in dec. have to wait until may before i can do part 2 its cost me about £1600 so far , after part2 and assesment i think ill be about 3000 , all that while im not workin, no funding from anywhere in glasgow.

Good luck with that ChisD. The whole thing stinks. Does that mean anyone can enroll on a part 2 course or advanced without proof of previous courses??:notrust::suspicious:

cheers frederik, the other training provider wont mention name registered me and should not have so its there fault so am told

has any one had problems with there cisrs no done part 1 in 2002 and part 2 in 2011 portfolio is all done and done final assesment 2011 but the college cant claim my nvq due to it being registered to a different training provider :mad::mad::mad: they have appealed but not heard nothing yet the place were a done me part 1 is no longer registered

If you have done your NVQ and completed it and you were regsitered at another centre all is needed is you to sign a form and the centre ticks a box online to transfer it over. Once done you have transfered your registration. It takes five minutes so there must be another problem.

Is it your part one qualification that they cannot find?

Last edited:
im goin through them again also due to cisrs not recognising my original qualification , done part 1 nov , kwikstage course in dec. have to wait until may before i can do part 2 its cost me about £1600 so far , after part2 and assesment i think ill be about 3000 , all that while im not workin, no funding from anywhere in glasgow.

JB78 I'm from glasgow, are you claiming JSA? I got my part 1 funded buy skill to build and half my part 2 reid and partnership, had to organise it myself right enough as the job centre were useless

Funding in Scotland is hard to find, we have tried and really struggled.

simain the center no longer exists they registered me for my nvq and should not have as far as am aware the assessor where a did my part 2 is sorting it just dont know whats going on

no all is fine with me part 1 they have every thing on file just dont understand it

simian can ya get funding for part 1 in cumbria?

There is not enough money in the funding now to cover the part one we find, however some scaffs are getting funding from local areas and job centres for their part one.

Ian

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

simain the center no longer exists they registered me for my nvq and should not have as far as am aware the assessor where a did my part 2 is sorting it just dont know whats going on

no all is fine with me part 1 they have every thing on file just dont understand it

you may have to pay to register again and go through it again, the rules say you should not do the one day test unless you have the NVQ cert however its a lot easier now as you can be registered for NVQ today and be signed off tomorrow. It used to be 10 weeks from sign up to pass.

Top Bottom