just a quick question regarding portfolio

jgarrity

Reaction score
hi would anybody be able to let me know if there is anywhere i can print off a few pages of the latest portfolio as a few pages have been filled out incorectly by me. just want the black qustion papers so i can fill it out correctly.
thanks

hi would anybody be able to let me know if there is anywhere i can print off a few pages of the latest portfolio as a few pages have been filled out incorectly by me. Just want the black qustion papers so i can fill it out correctly.
Thanks

scann it and erase the context you dont need

ok thanku was just seeing if i could avoid that as am a bit computer illiterate but if not that fine thanks

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

another quick one, at the end of some sections i am asked for tghe requirements and reccomendations followed when erecting and dismantling the scaffold. could u offer any imput on this?
thanks

ok thanku was just seeing if i could avoid that as am a bit computer illiterate but if not that fine thanks

---------- post added at 05:14 pm ---------- previous post was at 05:05 pm ----------

another quick one, at the end of some sections i am asked for tghe requirements and reccomendations followed when erecting and dismantling the scaffold. Could u offer any imput on this?
Thanks

sg 4 :10 tg 20: 08 not sure post it as a question some 1 will know lol

Top Bottom