Just a Number

Andymac

Reaction score
Just lost our term contract to another Big firm so TUPE is in, got 15yrs in and dont wont to leave,but they got HR in and said move or resign. F**kin gutted,
Pulled my b**ls out for this lot, put lots of my own time in, took grief for em, be all right we will look after you.

Sorry to hear that Andymac, can't be easy after 15 years to hear that. My wee mate has been with me now for about 10 years and does the same for me big time but I would rather chew my own arm off as say these words to him. I hope you will be well compensated for time served.

wernt capes was it fook me there promise you 15 years work when there busy but no where your comeing from andy

swap the overalls and keep your service ongoing.

Yep Cape it was. and am changing ovies but the worst is Hertel have only got a year,
so, this time next year may change back (ovr my dead body)Hooked on Lar

Last edited:
iam not going to go into details but i broke a few b!llocks for them over the years unfortunatly were probably need them more than there need us they get through there managers like smarties let alone there scaffolders

Not wrong there, but (see going to sing there praises) They get them in use em and dump im.

Every Company Is Like This These Days Gents,More The Multinationals Though,No Loyalty At All At The End Of The Day,Promise You So Much Then Punt You

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdKq4By5fuo]YouTube - The Drifters - More Than A Number In My Little Red Book[/ame]
Enjoy guys.

Top Bottom