Jordan Clamps

I have ever used them HSWT , i cant see why they wouldnt , at £30 they fu cking better hold

We used them for a long time all the boys were issued with 2 - the problem began with them keep getting left bhind only to turn up months later in the gitting bin, theyre allso heavy & bulky to keep carrying around.we then changed over to loops that attached direct to the stds...same prolem so we changed to millet baracuda lanyards or miniblocks ...both work g8

Go straight to Jordan safety services cut out the middle men and get a good deal on a pucker piece of kit contact number 01132 875869 E-mail info@jordanclamps.com or adamscts@aol.com(be careful of scaffolding supplies clamps bit dubious ??)

I think these things are little expensive for me .If you give me concession to me i am agree to buy it .However you should provide me the detail of goods to me . You should provide me a list in which the detail are in written form .

Jordan Clamp Use

Beware guys, Jordan quoted some time back "The Jordan safety clamp is for specific use with a harness & lanyard - Do not use with an inertia block or running line"
This is also backed up on the HSE website - Search HSE website

Top Bottom