Jonny G

Jongibson2

Reaction score
If anyone wants info about Milwaukee wrenches feel free to enquire

Yes is there any chance of improvement in the maintenence department for lads wishing to repair their expensive tools? I purchased one 4 years ago and when the tool developed a fault after registering the wrench online, the service I got was dreadful if not non-existent to say the least. Everything was directed to a single phone number which all it did was ring all day without anyone having the decency just to answer it.
Due to this, together with many other complaints by dissatisfied customers, many power tool shops and builders merchants have stopped selling anything to do with Milwaukee and I myself have switched to Makhita brand. At least if anything goes wrong with it I can be guarantee it will get fixed or serviced when needed.
Regards.....
John.:mad:

Last edited:
Yes is there any chance of improvement in the maintenence department for lads wishing to repair their expensive tools? I purchased one 4 years ago and when the tool developed a fault after registering the wrench online, the service I got was dreadful if not non-existent to say the least. Everything was directed to a single phone number which all it did was ring all day without anyone having the decency just to answer it.
Due to this, together with many other complaints by dissatisfied customers, many power tool shops and builders merchants have stopped selling anything to do with Milwaukee and I myself have switched to Makhita brand. At least if anything goes wrong with it I can be guarantee it will get fixed or serviced when needed.
Regards.....
John.:mad:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey John
How are you?
Am trying to get used to posting and replying on forum,
Please guide me if I do it wrong
I'm not selling Milwaukee wrenches, only promoting them.
Milwaukee at the moment are developing a wrench which I am using at the moment with a beefed up gear box.
Been using it four four months now with no glitches bar loosening battery at body, which they are sorting at the moment as product improvement.
When I send feedback every week it is acted upon (upgraded).
I am waiting for another M18 FIW12P to test shortly with a hydraulic oil encased gearbox to test.
What Milwaukee are aiming at is the scaffolding market in the U.K with an 18v wrench at an affordable price to us lads under guaranteed warranty. In other words, buy the wrench, charger & battery. Register it with them. Then that wrench if gets knackered after say 100 days,
It will be repaired or, replaced. If replaced it would cost £100. If repaired less.
They, (Milwaukee) are aiming at a wrench that will cost no more than £1 per day.
As I've stated in previous posts (I think) I can verify all that I've just stated
Regards Jonny G

Jon i think you are wasting your time mate ,
us lads that use IW have found that Makita are the best for our game mate ,
one of mine looks like it should be in the bin but still performs without excepten what you need to do if your sure they are better is show the 2 on a real comparison at work

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Fooling ***** impossible to get repaired had a band saw hiltonfixed it once then refused saying the batteries are worth more than unit or repair

good to see you back posting allan we miss your madness brother haahahahah

Hey John
How are you?
Am trying to get used to posting and replying on forum,
Please guide me if I do it wrong
I'm not selling Milwaukee wrenches, only promoting them.
Milwaukee at the moment are developing a wrench which I am using at the moment with a beefed up gear box.
Been using it four four months now with no glitches bar loosening battery at body, which they are sorting at the moment as product improvement.
When I send feedback every week it is acted upon (upgraded).
I am waiting for another M18 FIW12P to test shortly with a hydraulic oil encased gearbox to test.
What Milwaukee are aiming at is the scaffolding market in the U.K with an 18v wrench at an affordable price to us lads under guaranteed warranty. In other words, buy the wrench, charger & battery. Register it with them. Then that wrench if gets knackered after say 100 days,
It will be repaired or, replaced. If replaced it would cost £100. If repaired less.
They, (Milwaukee) are aiming at a wrench that will cost no more than £1 per day.
As I've stated in previous posts (I think) I can verify all that I've just stated
Regards Jonny G

That may be a great wondertool what you are trying to promote but if one cant get the tool fixed or serviced if the inevitable happens by having a repair department no poor sod can contact, then why spend in the lines of over 350+ quid on it when you can get better service at another make that can provide reassurance? Not slagging off the make itself, just the non-existent and $hite service. Ask yourself why power tool shops such as Travis-Perkins, Screwfix ect have stopped selling Milwaukee tools? A bit of advice pal is to try and fix whats broken on that side of things otherwise your brand will always have that reputation. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Jon i think you are wasting your time mate ,
us lads that use IW have found that Makita are the best for our game mate ,
one of mine looks like it should be in the bin but still performs without excepten what you need to do if your sure they are better is show the 2 on a real comparison at work

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

good to see you back posting allan we miss your madness brother haahahahah
Exactly. Makita are for servicing and repairing the best out there, including Hilti and Dewalt..

Top Bottom