John cubby's trap door

everybody leaves them open thats why carrillion banned them.

Sorry Steve cubby's trap door was what you got when he sack you use to call you to his office then you were gone without a say in the matter.

worked for cubby up at corrington ,lots of lads saw the trap door mate ,some good boys as well, small man with a big ego .:sad:
before i started , thought he was a big bloke and then i met him on the first day of induction ,his mouth was bigger and his right hand man was MR stocks both an acquired taste but not to my likeing .:(
the Good old Vange days ? any body know what David Howard is doing now, Dave got the art of looking busy? of to a tee .He was the best i have ever seen he had the blue book nailed fare play .not bad scaff either,last i did here had his own firm working out of Manchester.

ok in his vange days im wi ya nar. my appologies. thats a cod head for yeh.

Our 3 man squad got the trapdoor about 10 years ago cos Kenny a Boro lad burnt his arm on a hot pipe on the refinery, Cubby asked why we never put a bit of lagging round the pipe we laughed at him, as you never even had time for a smoke on that job, needless to say all 3 of us got the trapdoor

you do not know the half my flend,power given to them who use it as a stick to beat you down with .
i am beleiver in you must stick together in these hard times ,not use what the goverment has done to this country as your oportunity to become powerful within a role of responsabilaty ,when i say this they choose money over freindship,Thatcherites.
enough said cheers for now.

everybody leaves them open thats why carrillion banned them.

So lets say its a window fitter on a scaffold instead of the bar women this is what is gonna happen , ''Trapdoor'' answer is in the question :sad2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBhBN3Ce0js]YouTube - Fat Chick Falling Down Trap Door(funny)[/ame]

Clasic redviking
I take it we where on the same job mate you used to work all the hour with us early mornings on the yard area dismantle to new sections after blasting and paint ?

Clasic redviking
I take it we where on the same job mate you used to work all the hour with us early mornings on the yard area dismantle to new sections after blasting and paint ?

On fiddlers ferry ? Were you part of the gang from the north east with little tommy norcup ?

yea new your time was up when your clocking in card was missin of you went to the office two miniutes later kerching you wer gone cubby sat on three cushions so he could see over his desk and bobby stocks stood behind him lol

Top Bottom