jobs abroad

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
i have noticed that many members are interested in overseas work and also immigration to a better life for them and their familys,and fair play to them all.I have and hopefullyu will work abroad again,and who knows maybe even immigrate as this country cares more for who caome to take than those who work and make.
My point is why when people come on with opotunitys like the one from chancefarm do they get blambasted with "feck that i can earn it at home" etc
There are many chancers out there trying to shaft paople who want out with false promises yet chancefarm is offering a 1 way flight (about £700) and help with the visas if your not interested then dont slag them it may suit someone and they may advertise elsewhere;)

yep good thread happy ive mentioned only today infact that it does appeal to me not for couple of yrs tho where have u been mate

If i hadnt started the business and if i wasnt married i'd of traveled all over and probably enjoyed it, Canada always appealed to me

were do i start ?
well i dont want to be seen as a fecking waanker so i will PM you bobby
no doubt i will be called a fecking waanker anyway :eek:

If i hadnt started the business and if i wasnt married i'd of traveled all over and probably enjoyed it, Canada always appealed to me

yeah i like canada but apperently hard to get in

usa would appeal to me better lifestyle and £££ should be decent

im not a fan of hot weather so northern usa or even alaska would be nice

were do i start ?
well i dont want to be seen as a fecking waanker so i will PM you bobby
no doubt i will be called a fecking waanker anyway :eek:

well unless uve had to put up handrails on bondi beach, housebashing in pattaya and a few night shifts in the playboy mansion ull be ok mate:laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

im not a fan of hot weather so northern usa or even alaska would be nice

that would be the complete opposite to florida where i fancy then lol still alaska would be ok the harness keeps ur back warm;)

dont need a harness you can just fall into the soft snow, just try to avoid the scaffold on the way down :p

the biggest problem is that scaffolding IS NOT A TRADE and as such makes it harder to get into countrys like canada,australia,and even new zealand a wee bit hard.go to college and become a hairdresser and your in;)

Thats a barber you diick
or are you that up your own arse that you try and kid yourself on that the barbers is actually a top class salon;)

i did leave myself open to it though,and id be a liar if i tryed to deny i was one

Hairdressers are more macho then Scaffolders nowadays it seems.

That reminds me, i need to get my eyeborws threaded again. :cool:

Thats a barber you diick
or are you that up your own arse that you try and kid yourself on that the barbers is actually a top class salon;)

i did leave myself open to it though,and id be a liar if i tryed to deny i was one

I always thought barber was a little elephant or one of those warlike nomadic tribes from Algeria?

right on both accounts HSWT
dont start with Algeria i can see were you are trying to go with this one;)

Top Bottom