Job in Philippines. Digs and food provided.

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
This is where the guys building my house will live for the next 6 months. As you can see from the lack of PPE we have not had a visit from the HSE yet!!.

Attachments

• P6060864.jpg
    P6060864.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 90
  • P6060867.jpg
    P6060867.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 85
  • P6060874.jpg
    P6060874.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 84
  • P6060877.jpg
    P6060877.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 83
are they banana palm leaves your cooking with,great pics mate,cant wait to get back to the tropics,lifes just sweeter in the sun;)

ahhhhhhhh,now dont you be getting stressed out there mate,that baby powder beach sand can really get into your flip flops:laugh:

says a lot about western society where in my experience the worlds poorest are sometimes the worlds happiest people,been offered many a favour by people who have nothing to give and my whole life is now geared up to getting back to a simpler way of life,might look at south america next,you enjoy living the dream mate as i for one will be back in it soon:D

says a lot about western society where in my experience the worlds poorest are sometimes the worlds happiest people,been offered many a favour by people who have nothing to give and my whole life is now geared up to getting back to a simpler way of life,might look at south america next,you enjoy living the dream mate as i for one will be back in it soon:D

Exactly joebag. I asked my missus why people were so happy here when they are so poor. She simply replied we just get on with life no point being miserable.
I was working in Berlin after the wall came down and asked an East German lady if things were better. She replied not really, before the wall came down everyone in the east was the same, there was no jealousy because people had expensive cars we all had trabants. She said now there was envy and jealousy and that it was just like the US, Britain and the rest of the west.

Nice pics Fred, you got a bit of a paunch there. Easy life eh!

Would that 6 pack be fosters. 2 bucks a day, a bowl of rice, stress free,might fancy that,would expect a mossi net tho.

do they need a roof ? i thought they had hats won't that keep them dry ? and all the time there is light they will be working won't they ?
so no shade needed

I DISAGREE WITH THAT TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO FEEL FREE TO WATCH FROM THE START AS HOIS REALLY FUNNY BUT I AGREE WITH TOMMY FOR THE JOKE GO TO 5:20 HIS A REALLY FUNNY MAN AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO REALLY ARE THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD :laugh::laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqPa57qKYQo]Tommy Tiernan - Live At The Apollo - YouTube[/ame]

do they need a roof ? i thought they had hats won't that keep them dry ? and all the time there is light they will be working won't they ?
so no shade needed

Yes they need a roof. It mainly rains at night here. How about the hour lunch break and other snack breaks? They will also need shade for when the foreman is not there I know in the UK scaffs hide in the toilet!!!

Great pics HSWT, good luck with the build.

Top Bottom