Job comdend, Toe board fits in the gap , read on theres more

tinhorn

Reaction score
did a couple of jobs in staines
1. toe board fits into toe board gap , never in 35 years have i heard that one

2 . 8ft tower 4 x lifts internal ladders , on the base we put a 10 ft inside ledger so they can put there OWN ladder on it / they pulled us for not leaving any kind of ladder ties / FOR A LADDER THAT AINT THERE ,

3 . TOPPERS in the same bay x2 / its a 8ft tower ,4 stds

I THINK SAFETY HAS GONE FAR TO FAR
SOME COLLEGE KNOB WITH NO EXPERINCE OF THE REAL WORLD
OF SCAFFOLDING ,

Last edited:
Take the ****** back down and tell the daft ***** to get someone else, FFS give the Safety guy a Byker teacake from me as well:mad:

Oh yes Tinhorn this is the way the game has gone , had a row with a safety guy that a sole board on a hanging standard to hold monoflex was only there in case the tube rubbed on the brick work and therefore didnt need to be 18 inchs long , in the end up i just took it out and left it hanging , to prove there was no weight on it , and fu ck me if he dont say
" yes thats better " :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

we aint paid to think anymore just tighten fittings

guy i was working with got kicked off site because he stood on a chair to zip tie debri netting

apprently he should of used a hop up instead

Things just get worse. I bet this guy is a university graduate with 5 minutes experience. Sometimes it's just easier to do it if the job is big enough to carry the extra time it takes to keep them happy but an 8 foot tower?

Doesnt **** off sound like job satisfaction,surrounded by idiots!!!!

we are currently dealing with the manual tag man just now more funny than anything i think though some of the boys ready to bang im out lol,theres nowt this lad aint pulled.

who do they work for? freelance or employed by a safety company or direct for the main contractor?

the council ,
think its cus were on some one,s patch

yes mate that will be it , sounds like EAGA work

Top Bottom