Job and knock me thinks

marra watson

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loh6YDzSFqY&feature=related]scaffolding the easy way - YouTube[/ame]

Reminds me when on UBM many years ago, got sent to finish stripping a job another gang was on the day before, 3 lifts high got there no base and no 2nd lift 3rd lift still up there
f-ck me I'm only 5' 4'' tall

Is there any other way to strike a job? :eek:
Cant do enough for a good boss, lol.

Hahahahhaha i love the way Stu starts whistling " beside the seaside" when he notices the women out the front , mind you i wouldnt fancy striking that job either , how the hell did it stay up there in the first place

I have seen some sh1te jobs in my time and that rates in the top 10 how in hell did that stop up and which idiot worked on it

Rough puttin it up and dfuki.n mad stripping = rough *****

1 min 14 secs... heavy panting "cum on" .. strokin one out? oi oi

13ft bay, no beams, no bracing, the list could go on and thats the sort of rough cants, that give us a bad name. least have a tidy job, that your going to pull over, and post it on you tube.:nuts:

Nasc could argue that this was the safest way to strip this job as the lad in the video didn't appear to be wearing a harness!

Personally I would have reversed the van back 20ft so the job would have landed straight on the wagon, chuck a few straps over it, then back to yard for the yard rats to strip....

Top Bottom