Job adverts

benjo0211

Reaction score

Why is it when a job gets posted wether it be an agency or a company do people feel the need to jump all over it and take the p!ss? There are people out there that need jobs an these adverts. Don't get me wrong I don't mind a bit of p!ss taking I just think it's placed in the wrong place. Too many chaps on here have either a sad life or need to take p!ss to make themselves feel in power. :mad:

Trouble is there is a section for jobs and a section for adverts. People just come onto the forum who have never posted before to sell a book, sell some t shirts, try to recruit cheap labour through an agency. Eventually the moderators move their posts to the right place , until then though they are fair game. I come on the forum for a bit of a laugh and to learn stuff , not to buy a book or a t shirt plus it's not fair on the companies that pay for adds to keep the forum going.

Exactly! They rob hard working men of their coin from being a parasitic, shady wee middle man that will drop you like a hot potato as soon as you're no longer of any use to them. F@ck them.

Even so there's men out there who use these posts to find work, fair enough people don't like agencies I personally have never worked for one so can't comment but I just think there's better places for the p!sa taking

Youve got a point benjo but I think you will find in most posts someone makes sure the details or anyone onef the thread is spelt out if someone asks, same in real life though mate youve got to fight through the sh1te to get the coin ;)

but as for agency nonces they can suck the dangle berries off my gooch....they deserve everything anyone throws at them....parasitic ***** !

Last edited:
Most of the w@nk agencies are fair game though benjo.

Well ur mates EA can Fook right off arrogant ***** first agency I've rang in years and all I got was ' no the rates are a misprint' and soon as say I'm looking for Central London it's " oh only Enfield " then hang up!!!!!!

Ill feel sorry for the genuine boys looking for work but some of the plss taking is warranted still can't believe the above

Last edited:
What happened with the firm you got started with not so long ago bob?

Left alandales for gbg ( sort of labour only for mcalpines) but genuinely done my heeeeeed in Pete I've gotta a pukka start on a week Monday but fancy a stop gap till then mate

Top Bottom