Jasons Back I See

Welcome back j keep them coming.

Thanks mate.
The Forum still aint as good as it was... AOM, General Manager, Allan666, Dico, Celticbhoy and co are pretty quiet, which is a shame.

Just though id waffle a bit, hopefully get a few chatting. :)
Got one of those Kindle Fire HD's now too (sorta like an iPad), so its easy to type.

Thanks mate.
The Forum still aint as good as it was... AOM, General Manager, Allan666, Dico, Celticbhoy and co are pretty quiet, which is a shame.

Just though id waffle a bit, hopefully get a few chatting. :)
Got one of those Kindle Fire HD's now too (sorta like an iPad), so its easy to type.

Make you right when i joined a couple of years ago the forum was good could not keep of here but since ssssss got banned for legal reasons place has gone hopefully now your back with your wit it will get back to being a laugh and joke instead of all this hse bollkcs. Keep the wit coming j.

Boo! I can't stand linkedin - cold uninviting place. And ironically, it was probably Jason got them on there back in the days when he was promoting himself!

Still promoting myself... someones gotta do it and Daddy cant get me a job, like alot of my fellow Scaffolders, lol.
(hes an Accountant, you see)

LinkedIn is good if you talk all professional like, here is better if you wanna joke about or moan about something at work.

Though, id bet a weeks wages: £175, :p that there is ALOT of people watching what is said here and reporting it back to their respective Boss's.
Good job my real name is Gerald Tinkerbottom! :D

Still promoting myself... someones gotta do it and Daddy cant get me a job, like alot of my fellow Scaffolders, lol.
(hes an Accountant, you see)

LinkedIn is good if you talk all professional like, here is better if you wanna joke about or moan about something at work.

Though, id bet a weeks wages: £175, :p that there is ALOT of people watching what is said here and reporting it back to their respective Boss's.
Good job my real name is Gerald Tinkerbottom! :D

Ere gerald lad,i got one of them kindle fires off daddy chrimbo:love:there ace they is,any kindle tips mr tinkersbotty:smile1:

Top Bottom