iw

come on lads ,, how can ta trust something you didnt see done by your own hands ,,, no way would i ever trust these things ,,, its against my religion !:(

No not man enough and only 3/8" drive not 1/2"

how about this DEWALT DC822 18V COMPACT CORDLESS IMPACT WRENCH 1 DE9096 BATTERY DE9116 CHARGER | eBay

come on lads ,, how can ta trust something you didnt see done by your own hands ,,, no way would i ever trust these things ,,, its against my religion !:(

never uses a drill driver for anything makes life a lot easier than trying to screw 6'' screw threw timber every used a circular saw sthil saw rather than a hack saw to cut tube ??? lol same as same as

sorry mate , i thought that was one of them electric spanners ,, oops !

how about this DEWALT DC822 18V COMPACT CORDLESS IMPACT WRENCH 1 DE9096 BATTERY DE9116 CHARGER | eBay

I always used a Dewalt DW053k2 12v 3.0 amp this looks like an uprated version not a bad price but make sure there is a Dewalt service centre local to you and make friends with them.

dont sound to good make sure there is a Dewalt service centre local to you and make friends with them if i was to purchase it would i be needing to make friends with them ;) theres nowt like that in cumbria few walking boot service centres and canoe centres but no power tools am still on dial up lol :laugh:

The reason to make friends is they will keep swapping the IW under warranty and nake sure you take it in a week before the warranty runs out.

dont sound to good make sure there is a Dewalt service centre local to you and make friends with them if i was to purchase it would i be needing to make friends with them ;) theres nowt like that in cumbria few walking boot service centres and canoe centres but no power tools am still on dial up lol :laugh:

Have you got electric and gas and cars marra,lol,did you see my team feckin robbed again,then again you wont have a television,maybe a wireless?:laugh::laugh:

Have you got electric and gas and cars marra,lol,did you see my team feckin robbed again,then again you wont have a television,maybe a wireless?:laugh::laugh:

on calor marra electricits in the way of a water wheel, see a few model t's about other than that its clydesdales lol televison they have 1 in the pub but they refuse to waster the watse energy to power it fomr the wheel out side on your shower of sh1t your starting to sound like a man u fan onyl diffrence is a man u get robber to offten its the socuser that do the robbing lol any how 32 over chelsea will do me ahahahhahah

195nm of torque, they won't like that marra.

make sure you get one where you can adjust the torque settings or every job you strip you will usually end up with a load of fittings with no bolts left on them lol

Top Bottom