It gets worse

I did something similar inside a new build house from about 10 ft into the bean bags years ago, what i didn't realise is they were full of puddles cos it had been pissing it down, i was absolutely soaked. Totally idiotic thing to do from that height though.

I heard of a young goon who did similar but the soft landing bags had been stacked on top of a four legged stillage....:cry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiXY3gaaCxI&feature=related]YouTube - oh yeah that looks safe chinese nutter dismantles bamboo[/ame]
theres some nutters about:eek::eek::eek:

What do they expect sending one guy out to strip that. They must have been busy that day cause usually its a human chain. Not even a board to stand on.

that guy has the brains of a peanut !!!

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

That"s crazy, they must have been knocked !

I heard of a young goon who did similar but the soft landing bags had been stacked on top of a four legged stillage....:cry:

Ha Ha, I know this was stupid but I threw myself onto these soft landing bags when they first came out and landed with the plastic clip at the base of my back, I was in agony for the rest of the day.:embarrest::embarrest:

what a prick - next thing he will be getting lowered on a wheel and rope :)

Top Bottom