Is this true?

SWIFTY

Reaction score
I've heard from a reliable source that has a nephew working near the HSE offices that the CISRS is soon unite in amalgamation with Tesco.

Anyone who possesses a Tesco Club Card with a part 2 or below will be able to exchange 1500 club card points for their Advanced Card after completing a simple multi-choice questionnaire.

Does anyone have any more info on this?????????

How does this affect the assessed route, I also have a Layher endorsement on the back of my card will this mean extra points?

I've heard from a reliable source that has a nephew working near the HSE offices that the CISRS is soon unite in amalgamation with Tesco.

Anyone who possesses a Tesco Club Card with a part 2 or below will be able to exchange 1500 club card points for their Advanced Card after completing a simple multi-choice questionnaire.

Does anyone have any more info on this?????????

98% correct Swifty. You forgot to mention that it will also be possible to take the questionnaire in Rumanian and Bulgarian so that the new influx of foreign workers will be able to take advantage of this new joint venture between Tescos and the CISRS.
There are rumours that Asda and the Construction Skills Alliance are planning a rival offer.

right here goes;you wont like this
im just off the phone to my mate whose wife works for an MP who works hand in hand with the hse and an access confederation that will remain nameless.

the tesco points are true,BUT ITS ONLY FOR THE NEW OVERSEAS TICKET and will also be accepted at lulu and hyperpanda(middle east morrisons and lidl)
there is talk that the Advanced guys will be welcomed t marks and spencers:mad: another kick in the bawz for the british scaff:mad:

And if you have shopped in asda or tesco you qualify for an advanced confined spaces ticket

Right, I now have the full story.

I have spent all afternoon and most of the evening discussing the CISRS/Tesco Clubcard saga with the Leading Hand Trolley Collector in my local Tesco Extra as the Manager knew nothing about this (Apparently the Manager was useless as a trolley collector and only got the job because he sucks c.ock)
It turns out the more you spend at Tesco the more qualifications you can exchange your Clubcard points for.
After a bit of persuasion he showed me the CISRS/Tesco financial forecast for the next financial year, it was a real eye opener.
Every Polish lager has quadruple points, so does mayonnaise, every pickled vegetable imaginable, some weird looking cakes and loads of stews with funny looking dumplings.
This is so Tesco can break into the Eastern European market and succeed in the World domination it craves, but at the same time giving the Eastern Europeans more tickets than Jason Gibbs.
The trolley collector also told me he left scaffolding after 25 years once he couldn't get through the turnstile because his ECITB card had been withdrawn, a shame really as because of the financial strain they were suffering as a result of his card being withdrawn his wife left him and moved in with a guy from Romania who had a part 2 CISRS (Bought with Clubcard points)
I fear for the future lads...........

Only if you like stuffed cabbage leaves and mayonnaise washed down with a bottle of Zywiec.

Between you and me Fred, Tesco have bought up every cabbage field in Slovakia due to it's central location in their target area, it's also got readily available labour to pickle and stuff those cabbage leaves at a moments notice.
Another nail in the coffin for the British scaff...............

My lips are sealed.;) But how will we know its real slovakian cabbage,and not some sort of dressed up dandelion leaf,plucked from there dogshite infested pavements:worried:

Exactly my point Fred how can we tell?

Another nail in the coffin for the British scaff............

Theres info in the scaffmag intelectual knowledge section on this very subject.
Remedy for those that have eaten dandylion leaves (Believing it to be genuine slovakian cabbage) nurtured on slovakian doggdoo's.
Jar of mayo and a bottle of zywiek will neutralise any after effects.

ITS A DISGRACE MY MATE WENT DOWN TO LANDANISTAN FOR A JOB WHEN HE WENT TO GET DIGGS HE WAS REFUSED AT EVERY ONE AS THEY WANT TO SEE YOUR CISRS/TESCO OR OVERSEAS CARD AS THEY KNOW YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED A LONG RUN OF WORK.THE LANDLORDS KNOW THE BRITISH SCAFF WILL MOST LIKELY BE AN AGENCY WORKER AND ONLY GET 2 WEEKS WORK MAX:mad:
YET ANOTHER KICK IN THE BAWZ THE THE BRTISH SCAFF

Top Bottom