Is this one mans forum,part 2,this time it's personal!

joebag

Reaction score
What kind of b*llshitting gobshite puts his name,face,job addresses,incorrect ppe lol and marital problems on a website dedicated to his own industry,Obviously the runt of the litter,just realised I'm getting into this !there's blood in the water and the sharks are circling!

This should make for some decent Sunday morning reading! Shame I am going out.

Have fun lads...

Think i will go get a few cans rather then going out tonight :D

This looks like a better crack then the boozer

I like that joebag, go get him,and the answer to your question is.A complete nutter..advertising his whole life on the web to a bunch of strangers,although he said he has 10 friends on here, he named them in another thread..

Perhaps we should call Jason "Marmite" from now on.

Im staying out of this.
Im big enough to fight my own battles, but talking about my Kids and stuff is going to get me rather angry...

One thing you 2 pair of complete spanners can do is: Send me your Name (REAL ONE'S) and Address in a PM and when i come and find you, you can tell me exactly what you think about my Wife and Family, cant you.

That is, if you have the balls...

Im out boys.
Lets i do something they regret.

Call him whatever you like Swifty but at least we know his real name.;)

and what is your name AOM?

Does names matter,I could tell you any name and you would not have a clue,so why ask to disclose names,its the gibb,s that matter on here,In my eyes what ever this guy rants on about the same folk support him all the time,He get into a banter on here wk after wk,it all starts out as fun,when the heat gets too hot for him he gets folk banned from the site...

fooking hell when did paddy get back , i was getting worried about him . my names allan davis , im sure i posted my address post code and phone number on here once when i was pi55ed. but this has nothing to do with me .how you doing paddy

:laugh::laugh:

Nice one.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

and what is your name AOM?

Does names matter,I could tell you any name and you would not have a clue,so why ask to disclose names,its the gibb,s that matter on here,In my eyes what ever this guy rants on about the same folk support him all the time,He get into a banter on here wk after wk,it all starts out as fun,when the heat gets too hot for him he gets folk banned from the site...

I am not sure what's behind all this Jonny but Admin is the only man who would ban anyone from this site. Yes we have moderators, and speaking as someone who has used their services in the past (Thanks Paddy) I would say it's a good job we do, especially on a Saturday night.

What kind of b*llshitting gobshite puts his name,face,job addresses,incorrect ppe lol and marital problems on a website dedicated to his own industry,Obviously the runt of the litter,just realised I'm getting into this !there's blood in the water and the sharks are circling!

Yawn yawn, 3rd thread on a nameless man.:wondering: He irritates you,so dont read his posts.
Theres a lot of other topics to share your views on.

Couldnt Agree More Fred, Its All Getting A Bit Monotonus To Be Honest, Lets Slag Someone On The Forum It Must Be Saturday. Grow Up For Fekks Sake.

Top Bottom