is this a sign (offshore)

dave b 2

Reaction score
alrite lads merry christmas by the way is this a good sign i emailed a offshore company the other day and they replied with could i send my cisrs number and national insurance number anybody eles had this in the past and dose it mean you could be in with a chance of a trip with them:suspicious:

Hope so and good luck .could possibly need lads for holiday cover over the xmas period.
i no a few of my mates were banging holiday forms in on the last trip and they were getting them accepted

try salamis mate. they were taking on last couple weeks.

try salamis mate. they were taking on last couple weeks.

thats who it is jai mate

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

thanks lads fingers crossed

Good luck Dave, sounds promising although I remember getting asked to forward my boot and oavie sizes over then never heard from him again. It's been a while since I was off but if you are willing to give up christmas and new year you are in good shape to get a kick in the door as there was always new faces covering these shifts as the locals pulled all sorts of strokes to get home.

just keep phoning dave. send in your cv aswell. it pays off if you annoy them, good luck.

Top Bottom