is there ????

dico

Reaction score
right we all go to work to earn money but lets be honnest is there any firms left that don't just treat you as a number there seems to be no thanks or nish these days you either like it or lump it and when works quiet wether your paye or self employed its good buy what happened in the old days you would get a pat on back well done lads which goes a long way these days its just sh!t I totally think the scaffold game is fooked anyone work for a decent gaffer or are they all the same. my attitude is if I wanted to be told what to do I would come with a remote:laugh: just a bit of reconition some days and not just a number or robot would be nice:laugh:

I am not a number!!lol

its the same for other trades as well Dico. Make you right tho, a little thanks means a lot sometimes.

Could not agree more with this post, audit after audit to try and get the lads on something or some new stupid rule that makes things 10 times harder. 6 of our lads did a 16hr stretch on a Sunday not long ago which lasted until 2.30 in the morning, when they weren't in by 8 that same day they got told they were taking the **** and that there might not be enough money in it to pay em. Not a 'thanks lads, you've just saved the client thousands there'! I thought it was different elsewhere, perhaps I was wrong

I have worked for some right cuunts before, but to be honest our gaffa shows his appreciation if we get jobs done quicker than normal or if we stay on to get jobs finished. Usally we get a small bonus or even a day in liue depending on what work we got on.

I have worked for some right cuunts before, but to be honest our gaffa shows his appreciation if we get jobs done quicker than normal or if we stay on to get jobs finished. Usally we get a small bonus or even a day in liue depending on what work we got on.

that's what you want den!!!! but these days no thanks or appreciation comes in to words just see you tomorrow well you stay behind for a hour these days you get a hour at your rate iam olde school and when you stayed sometimes when scaffolders were scaffolders you could bang a £100 to £200 to get job done these days its just a peanut lol!!

Top Bottom